Thursday

Vegas, can I stay?


I personally don't think I could live in Vegas only because it is so dry, and there is no beach anywhere in sight and I need to be able to see water after about 15 minutes, so I wouldn't be the one to buy this home. But I would buy this home if it were someplace else, like, oh, I don't know, the Hamptons?


5 more images below...
Luxury Mansion For Sale or For Rent in Nevada, Las Vegas USA
For The Discriminating Buyer!
Asking Price: $6,125,000 USD (Negotiable)
Rent It For: $18,000 - $25,000 USD per month

Nestled in towering trees, this privately guard-gated timeless property integrates classic English, Italian and Oriental influences within this Mediterranean style home.
Nearly 3 acres of sumptuous manicured grounds with rolling grass & six magnificent gardens. Designed for the most discriminating lifestyle




About This Property


Category: Mansions
Address: 725 Rancho Circle
Nevada
Las Vegas 89107
USA
For Sale/Rent By: Agent
Construction Year: n/a
Area: 3 Acres
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 7
Sleeps: 12
Stories: n/a
Parking Spaces: n/a





Features - Amenities


Laundry Room
Pool
Gym/Spa
Balcony
Terrace
Patio

No comments: